Antonella Garces is passionate about oral health and does a great job explaining to our patients how they can modify their behaviors and focus on preventative maintenance of their teeth and gums to avoid disease. She is a wonderful addition to our team! Welcome Antonella!
LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT DENTAL PRACTICE? LET US HELP.
Currently we are looking to add to our talented clinical team and our dedicated administrative professionals.
Full Time Dental Hygienist; Patient Coordinator – Receptionist; Practice Manager.
Our staff members are a dedicated team of talented people who participate in fulfilling Advantage Dentals vision to provide exceptional service and value to our patients while pursuing excellent careers for themselves. From the first day of employment, Advantage Dental’s new staff members know they have become part of an organization that values them as individuals and team members. We look forward to our continued growth and providing new employment opportunities in Fredericksburg, Virginia.
Compensation / Benefits
We offer competitive salaries and benefits including paid vacation, paid sick leave, bonuses, continuing education and dental benefits.
To learn about career opportunities with Advantage Dental, let us know the position you are applying for and send us your resume with cover letter.
S U B M I T Y O U R R E S U M E
C L I N I C A L J O B O P E N I N G S
REGISTERED DENTAL HYGIENIST
We have an exciting opportunity for the right person. We are an energetic and growing dental practice in need of an exceptional hygienist. We offer a competitive salary with paid holidays and bonus system. We are looking for a career minded individual with a great attitude. You will be expected to be a team player and jump in wherever you are needed. If you just clean teeth, this is not your best match. We focus on the patient’s entire well being.
We are open for business Monday 8am to 7pm, Tuesday and Wednesday 8am to 5pm, Thursday 8am to 6pm and every other Friday from 7am to 1pm. We prefer someone who can work all of those hours.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Being able to do a thorough examination and effectively communicate your finding to the doctor and patient.
- Enter appropriate documentation for each patient visit.
- Review the existing treatment plan and confirm any unmet treatment that should be completed.
- Be on time EVERY day and being prepared 15 minutes before we start in the morning for our team huddle.
- Availability for occasional Fridays and weekends for training sessions.
- Qualifications and Skills
- Required license or certification
- Local anesthesia certified
- BLS/CPR certified
- Excellent communication skills. A person who can build relationships with patients and team members.
- Familiar with SoftDent, taking photographs, dental implants, cosmetic dentistry and orthodontics would be helpful.
We offer competitive salaries based on experience and performance – our benefits include paid leave, bonuses and continuing education.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Hygienist: 2 years
- Required license or certification:
A D M I N I S T R A T I V E J O B O P E N I N G S
Job Summary: Advantage Dental’s Practice Manager’s primary responsibility includes the daily management of the production and administrative operations of the practice. The Practice Manager reports and works with the management team, the Practice Doctor, Director of Operations and Brand Management Consultant to achieve the practice goals. The Practice Manager ‘s primary focus is on patient management while ensuring the practice team executes their roles in a responsible, ethical and efficient manner, adhering to all company’s policy, compliance protocols, system procedures and company requirements for continued education.
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal.
- Outstanding patient / customer service with ability to train, coach and mentor team members / Identify team member strengths and areas of opportunity as it relates to patient skills.
- Model appropriate professional appearance, behavior, and leadership while holding team accountable to professional standards related to dress code, professionalism, language, and working environment.
- Hold team accountable to regular and timely required workplace diversity, HIPAA, and OSHA training requirements.
- Ensure the dental practice environment is clean, clear from clutter, organized, and conducive to not only an efficient and OSHA compliant working environment but also patient standard of care.
- Train operations team members to perform duties in a timely and accurate manner while auditing work to confirm quality and provide additional training as needed.
- Hold team members accountable to published and clearly defined goals related to business and/or growth and development plans.
- Interview, skills assess, and hire candidates in partnership with management team to ensure staffing needs are met.
- Partner with dentist, director of Operations and Brand Consultant for operations leadership to make operational decisions to benefit the production of dental practice.
- Understand, analyze, and action plan key performance metrics to successfully lead and grow the business.
- Review operating performance results and take immediate steps to implement course corrective activity as needed.
- Partner with Brand Management Team to meet the needs designed to sustain and cultivate the business. Be strategic. Understand operational areas of opportunity, assist in creating action plans, and execute plans to grow and enhance the business.
- Implement policy and protocol to meet regulatory requirements and create operational efficiencies.
- Assess, train, coach team members to work to their individual potential and as a team.
- Partner with operations and brand management managers for coaching and guidance regarding personnel management, including performance reviews, performance improvement plans, and corrective actions.
- Focus operational activities on monthly production, collections, and profit growth while reducing staff turnover, days sales outstanding, bad debt, and accounts receivable.
- Follow all cash / account management and revenue cycle operations protocols and policies to meet optimal collections.
- Work on projects, initiatives, and plans as directed by dentist / operations leadership, and brand management team.
- Attend meetings, training courses and other learning and development opportunities as made available and/or required.
- Respond to Brand Management team requests to participate in social media, community marketing or other marketing efforts related to brand awareness and the acquisition and retention of patients. Periodically assess the in-office marketing mediums and determine areas of improvement relative to patient retention, referrals and positive online reputation and report findings to Brand Management team.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum one year of previous management experience in the dental field.
- Knowledge of dental insurance billing practices.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work within a collaborative management team to develop and implement creative approaches to problem solving and practice operations.
- Ability to adjust and adapt in a busy dental practice environment.
Benefits: We offer competitive salaries based on experience and performance – our benefits include paid leave, bonuses and continuing education.
PATIENT COORDINATOR / RECEPTIONIST
Job Summary: Advantage Dental is currently accepting resumes for two Dental Patient Coordinator / Receptionists for a practice located Fredericksburg Va. to complement their existing team. The ideal candidates must be a reliable, self-motivated, energetic, team players and most importantly, love to work with patients! They must be professional and have exceptional customer service skills.
If you thrive in fast-paced environments, can seamlessly multitask, have a background as a dental receptionist and have a positive disposition with a good sense of humor, please email your cover letter, resume with salary requirements today.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get in on the ground floor of this new practice.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Greet patients
- Register new patients according to established office protocols
- Assist patients to complete all necessary forms and documentation if necessary
- Verify and update patient information and inform patients of dental office procedures
- Enter all relevant patient information into data system
- Maintain and manage patient records in compliance with privacy and security regulations
- Answer and manage incoming calls
- Respond and comply to requests for information
- Schedule patient appointments
- Confirm upcoming appointments and recalls according to office protocol
- Check daily appointment schedule
- Arrange patient charts for next day appointments
- Fill in cancellations and no-shows
- Organize referrals to other medical specialists
- Dispatch lab work appropriately
- Collect and receipt payments from patients at time of treatment
- Inform patients of financial treatment plan options
- Arrange payment schedule with patients
- Prepare claim forms for dental insurance
- Arrange supporting documents for insurance claims
- Maintain a professional reception area
- Safeguard patient privacy and confidentiality
- Knowledge of Dental Management Software
- Knowledge PPO insurance a must
- This position is full time.
- Qualifications and Skills
Benefits: The company provides competitive salary / benefits based on experience.