Advantage Dental’s Wellness Membership
Membership Card: Your membership card will be given to you when you arrive for your first appointment and is used to apply member discounts and benefits available within Advantage Dental Wellness Membership. Present your membership card at the time of payment for services to receive applicable member discounts. If you lose your membership card, please request a replacement online or call 540.286.1110.
OUR PATIENTS DON’T NEED DENTAL INSURANCE!
No dental insurance? No Problem. Advantage Dental’s Wellness Membership is designed as an alternative to traditional dental insurance plans and is available for patients with no dental insurance. Our membership eliminates insurance company’s annual coverage limitations and saves our patients hundreds of dollars each year.
We are proud to offer a variety of general, preventive, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry solutions customized to suit each member’s unique needs and help maintain excellent oral health and a beautiful smile. To activate your yearly membership a $150.00 deposit is applied to membership on your first appointment with a monthly fee of $28.00. See our Wellness Membership plans for couples, family’s and details.
Our members save hundreds of dollars each year!
WELLNESS MEMBERSHIP SERVICES:
- 1 Comprehensive Exam
- 2 Periodic Exams
- 1 Emergency Exam (Use anytime during the year if needed)
- 2 Cleanings (non-periodontal based)
- 2 Oral Cancer Screenings
- 2 Fluoride Tooth Desensitizing Treatments4 Bitewing X-Rays
- Any Individual X-Rays needed throughout the year
- Full Mouth Series of X-Rays or Panorex
- 15% Off Additional Cleanings, Dental Sealants, Fillings, Core Buildups, Root Canals
- 15% Off Oral Surgery (limited to Advantage Dental’s accepted procedures)
- 15% off Invisalign
- 20% Off Crowns, Veneers, Periodontics, Dentures, Implants
- $100.00 Off Whitening
- Emergency Exam may be used anytime during the year when needed.
- In the interest of the member / patient’s medical health and wellbeing, Advantage Dental clinical staff and associate(s) reserve the right to deny any treatment for any reason whatsoever. All services, both general and cosmetic, must be approved by Advantage Dental clinical staff.
- Costs of Advantage Dental general and cosmetic services are subject to change without notice, therefore, all services and member discounts are subject to change in accordance with the costs associated with those services. Advantage Dental’s Wellness Membership plan does not discount all Advantage Dental procedures. The membership is designed to save patients on the costs of preventative care treatment and provide discounts for more costly services.
- It is the member’s responsibility to verify that Advantage Dental will accept the recommended or requested treatment and confirm that member discounts apply to those procedures.
- Membership benefits and discounts apply only to those treatments and procedures described above.